Dr. Frank Willey has 25 years of clinical and professional experience. His areas of specialization include:
• Pre-marital and Marital Assessment
• Couples and Family Counseling
• Skills Development for Peak Performance
• Organizational and Philanthropic Consultation
• Religious Conflicts and Processes of Spiritual Emergence
Since 1989 has been a certified trainer of counselor for PREPARE/ENRICH® couple assessment instrucments. He has extensive training and experience in crisis intervention and working with conflict-habituated systems. In 2003 he was awarded the prestigious Sally Breuner Haugh Spirit of Caring Award by Sharp HealthCare of San Diego for his work as a counselor with the dying and bereaved.
For more about him, go to FrankTherapy.com.