Michael P. Frank has been in private practice since 1984. He works with individuals, couples, families, and groups on a variety of emotional and relationship issues. He specializes in group psychotherapy and offers therapy groups specifically for therapists, in addition to the general population.
• Certified Group Psychotherapist, National Registry of Certified Group Psychotherapists
• Past President, Los Angeles Group Psychotherapy Society
• Co-Chair, LAGPS Education and Training Committee
• Fellow of the American Group Psychotherapy Association
• Past Director, American Group Psychotherapy Association
• Recipient of the 2007 AGPA Affilliate Societies Assembly Award